Hykarl's Blog!

Weekly-Updated-Blog-Of-Life&Times-Of-Hykarl_Sufardi.. WUBOLTOHS for short! AHAH!

I feel that this day was worth blogging 4.. it was the 13th of December.. a lot of things happen. Sry for not blogging as often as I should..

The day started with breakfast the THE best nasi daun pisang restaurant evahh! To some of u who dun understand it, its actually an Indian restaurant ( is it? ) that serves rice and delightful condiments on a (you guessed it) a leaf from a banana tree.. no plates.. The pic below explains it all..


That’s my sister, Tasha, and Joe, my brother in law.. It was my first time there and the restaurant truly is the best place to have nasi daun pisang.. however, I am forbid to share the location of the gastronomical delightful restaurant.. Cuz my sis said it’ll be overly crowded.. its already is.. neway, Joe came up with a solution.. If you really wana know, then you would have to come over my house, I’ll blindfold you, drive you to the place, and let you eat facing the wall.. xD haha!!



Ok enuff of that, next, we went to buy my moms hush puppies shoe.. My sister insisted we go to the curve instead and it turns out they didn’t have the model that my mom wanted.. so she decided to buy clarks instead… which was fine and I was incredibly bored.. soo I was pulled by the sound of live music! There was a band of violin players and they were playing the song viva la vida song by coldplay beautifully! VIVA LA VIDA!! Cool cool..

Then in the evening we went kite flying at the Bukit Jelutong Field! Weeeeeeeee~
I’ll tell you something, the field is infested with people who plays remote controlled planes and helicopters.. and I dun mean the itty bitty small sized ones.. im talking bout the BIG AND EXPENSVE ONES! I just knew that they were laughing at me.. they intentionally flew above my head and do tricks and what not.. I feel like tearing apart those stupid things!! WARGH!! Neway, cuz they was no wind, my kite flying mission turned into an EPIC FAIL! Or in malay, KEGAGALAN EPIK! Hahahaha! No biggie, I’ll fly it next time..



So at night, another interesting thing happened! I got married in ragnarok online! YAYS! xD Omg people u don’t know how hard it is for me to persuade her to do this… >.< It was really, really difficult.. But in the end she said okays! Weee~ I was the third guy from left and she was the second from left.. I’ll ask for her permission to post her name here in my tagboard when I got the chance.. dun wan her to scold me.. ehehe..

Soo that sums up the day.. buh bye and peace out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment