Hykarl's Blog!

Weekly-Updated-Blog-Of-Life&Times-Of-Hykarl_Sufardi.. WUBOLTOHS for short! AHAH!

MUHAHAHA! Feast your eyes on my new army of chillies to take over the world of.... er.. to take over the chilli market! yeah.. this time, no monkeys shall eat it! i mean cmon, not even monkeys eat chili straight from the plant right?? RIGHT?? watever.. heres the image..



Ok to reinforce this, there also another type of plant (is this correct? ) that i grew next to the chili.. Ladies Fingers! anyway, i have absolutely no idea they grew like this.. i thought they grew like chillies.. but this is different... take a look..













That’s right.. no pictures… I’ve been having problems lately with my internet connection.. don’t know why but I cant seem to add pic to my blog ( except the chilli ). I will post the picture very soon.. Anywho, looking forward to a new school term! BahBye…

0 comments:

Post a Comment