Hykarl's Blog!

Weekly-Updated-Blog-Of-Life&Times-Of-Hykarl_Sufardi.. WUBOLTOHS for short! AHAH!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog re-opened (yaaay!)

Its been almost a year since i last updated this blog. Main reason i stopped blogging was because... originally, (refer to the post before this) a new blog was suppose to replace it. as you all know, that blog is an EPIC FAILURE. KEGAGALAN EPIK. btw, dont share ur blog with another person. it sarks. im just gonna update this blog frequently from now on!

So todays post is just to officially announce the re-opening of my blog and uhhh.. to tell my new, lovely college friends (wee~) that i actually HAVE a blog. For you guys who dont know anything about my blog, just read post that are before this. please excuse me if my english is baddd as I started writing this blog since i was... 15-ish? or was it 16?

it would mean ALOT to me if you guys can visit and comment on that fun box there >>>>>

ps. reading everything can kill you some time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment