Hykarl's Blog!

Weekly-Updated-Blog-Of-Life&Times-Of-Hykarl_Sufardi.. WUBOLTOHS for short! AHAH!

YEAH PPL IM DAYM EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! WHY??? CUZ IM ABOUT TO TELL U GUYS SOMETHING THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY!!! WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS?, WELL THATS BECAUSE MY FINGERS ARE STUCK ON THE CAPS LOCK! haha that one was a joke.. nah it wasnt stuck to it.. BUT WHO CARES IM SOO DAMN EXCITED! anyway. my new years resolution of the year is........................ padadap padadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! ( drums playing ) im gona beeeeeeee ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK!!! yeah as much as i blog.. so yeah haha. prepare to see a lot of kind-little-ol-me in facebook from now on! xD..

well thats not the onleh announcement im gona make.. u wont believe the second one... im gona go ahead and type a little lower just for the suspense..


















BOO! yup the announcement is actually>>>























well me, Hykarl Sufardi,... is the ONE AND ONLY GUY WITH MY NAME SPELT H.Y.K.A.R.L IN TEH WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! IM PRETTY SURE ABOUT IT!! ok what i did was just google my name and also searched in facebook... well im pretty sure thats enough to know.. anyway, heres the best part.. if you can prove me wrong on this one, you have the power for me to do anything you want me to do.. ONCE.. doest matter what really.. aslong as it does not involve anything embarassing... okays? who ever thought of me having the one and only HYKARL in the world.. oh and btw, new born babies doesnt count.. soo see yah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment