Hykarl's Blog!

Weekly-Updated-Blog-Of-Life&Times-Of-Hykarl_Sufardi.. WUBOLTOHS for short! AHAH!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Soo free yet soo many things to do..

Heya! soo i decided to post about what i do today on the 1st of december! To some of you, what i do today can be a complete waste of time, but trust me, its not. try doing it, but some of the things cant be done in the city~ hahax

Today, there was no skool.. soo i stayed at home.. to summarize what i do today in one word = nothing.. However, nothing can be alot of things.. I woke up a 8 today with the thought of wanting to do nothing.. no plans, no schedule, nothing in particular to follow.. First thing i do i go outside to my garden. look into my fish pond, breathing in the fresh morning air.. plants & trees around my house and the grass on my field are wet with morning dew.. then i feed my fishes.. watching my koi fish eat and swim freely in my pond make me feel so.. peaceful.

Then i saw something when i was inspecting my plants.. A Praying Mantis! haha got the pic.. that thing could fly~! O.o

When was the last time u just lie down and look up at the sky? see the cloud moves.. different shapes and sizes.. It makes you feel soo alive and free.. Mind you i could stare at the clouds for hours.. I just love them and alot of people think thats stupid!! ARGH!!!

Neway, had rendang for lunch! it was nice! i was enjoying my meal outside on my Tangga Melaka ( means Melacca stairs in Malay )there were gentle breeze and alot birds around.. Kingfishers, Woodpeckers and a type of bird i dunno whats it called ( Blue & Yellow) are commonly seen around my house.. ahh, sitting cross legged, eating kampung styled home cooking in a kampung environment.. Its like heaven on earth!

I spend a whole hour in the evening on my field and doing what? ehehe, i was looking for a 4 leaf clover! thats what! but i failed.... its hard y'noe? imma try again soon~ really hope to find one.. then im gona post it here..

my tomatoes are ruined!!! BLOODY MONKEYS!!! THEY DESTROYED THEM!!! but i still got some left... sob.. wuwuwuwuwu...

So this basically it.. Although i did nothing, but i really did spend time, with myself.. nature has this ability of making you feel peace.. soo heres what you should do. take a day off, have no plans whats so ever, be alone and play with nature.. Theres soo many things to look at and discover.. even if its just one tree, look at it like you're looking at it for the first time.. You'll be amazed..






0 comments:

Post a Comment