Hykarl's Blog!

Weekly-Updated-Blog-Of-Life&Times-Of-Hykarl_Sufardi.. WUBOLTOHS for short! AHAH!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

DISCUSSION ON MY BLOG!!! PINK COLOUR!!

Alright soo this is the first discussion im having here in my blog.. soo basically im gona state the topic and then imma say my opinion about it! please note that without u guys ( my faithful, lovely readers ), there will be no such thing as a discussion.. then its gona be just... My opinion.. which is.. boring.. sucks..

Neway so the topic 4 today issssssssss.... padadap padada: IS PINK A GIRLS COLOUR?
I mean come on!! I personally LoVe Pink... why does everybody else think its a girls colour? to me, even though majority of girls love pink, why cant guys too? i mean, i've been called gay and sissy boy many time cuz of this =.=..

soo plz leave ur comments on the tag board.. cuz i personally think that pink is NOT a girls colour.. colours dont have sex..

0 comments:

Post a Comment