Hykarl's Blog!

Weekly-Updated-Blog-Of-Life&Times-Of-Hykarl_Sufardi.. WUBOLTOHS for short! AHAH!

On the date of this blog post, I, Hykarl, personally, without a push from any party whatsoever, for the first time, WENT AND WORK OUT IN THE GYM!! lolxxx..

All this while ppl, i've been to scared to step a foot into the gym in my Condo.. Cuz u know how i am.. How i look like.. Not really a good body to show off.. >.<.. but today, at 10.30 in the morning, i said to myself, "Ah fish it man! Imma go there and work out in public! although there were just one uncle there ( who looked scary and stared at me when i walked in ) i try to say hello and spend about 5 minutes figuring out how to use the equipment. Huu huu.. i used the cardio machine for 30 mins.. it was nice XD.. but well im gona lift weights some other time..

When Im walking back from the gym, i couldnt stop myself from grinning and smiling.. I was grinning soo hard i was coughing! eheh.. In malay, the best way to express this is " Senyum or Tersengih sampai batuk! " haha! This is really a milestone in my life cuz i was too scared to do it before.. Some of you would laugh and think its lame, but this means a lot to me.. really..

Soo yeah, hehe.. i wana be one of the guys who go and work out! ^^ Exercise often, keep up my diet, and start transforming myself to look better! pls support me! all of u guys motivation and support really helps alot! Thx again for reading and have a nice day ppl! (:

1 comments:

Art of Shooky said...

u can karl. u have the opportunity! ade gym bagai kan. i want to see ur new look. like u said to me last time. ''u wont recognize me after a few months'' . sure handsome punye anak papa :D

p/s : i want to join to go to the gym :( bayan xde.

Post a Comment